Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cast Your Vote!!

 You know I've told you about my sweet friend Caroline who has been showering me with love in the form of poems, drawings, paintings and even giving me her winnings at Rachel's Race Auction...  I believe she was only 11 when she first jumped onto Team Rachel, but she just keeps on amazing me! 

Drawings From the Heart is having an art contest that is an opportunity for siblings, cousins or other children close to a baby who has been lost to draw something that reflects their feelings about the precious baby....  and Caroline has entered with a beautiful drawing of Rachel she made.

CAST YOUR VOTE to help her win - all money goes to support Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep - which is an organization VERY close to my heart as well. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes