Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Getting Ready to Race


Received an e-mail from the Dover Police, in reference to our event permit for Rachel's Race, ending like this:

"I look forward to working with you to help make this event successful and safe for all involved as you continue to honor your daughter’s legacy." 

The word that somehow pulls my heart strings is "continue" - for one because I am and for two, because others know it.  I also love that he refers to her race as 'honoring her legacy'.  I'm just so thankful that the purpose isn't lost to others.


Rachel Alice, you will not soon be forgotten.... Not if I have anything to say about it... which I do and always will :)

1 comment:

  1. Forgotten ??? Oh my goodness - not possible. This child has left her mark that is for sure, on many hearts and in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes