Tuesday, May 31, 2011

4 Down 1 To Go

This bug has officially gone through all of us, except Des.  4 down 1 to go... Her belly was bothering her tonight, so I'm expecting another night of throw up - but there's always that chance that maybe she got this one before and it will pass her.  This started last Tuesday - it's been a full week of sickness around here.  I didn't get as outwardly (nice way of putting it) sick as everyone else, but I have been really nauseous for 3 days now.  I'm thankful for that because obviously it's better for the baby if I'm not vomiting and getting dehydrated, but I haven't been able to eat much at all since Sunday morning.  It seemed to go through everyone else quicker; like Isaiah, who two hours after waking up vomiting was asking for cheese cake!  Gotta love that kid. Please continue to pray for me -  I'm exhausted and it's getting old. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better soon. And that Des will be spared. Ick!! No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a blog that has brought me so much comfort. The current series, infant loss and miscarriage, is full of inspiring stories of women. I pray that it will help you as well. Blessings and PEACE to you...

    http://liferearranged.com/2011/06/what-to-dosay-when-a-friend-experiences-loss-infant-lossmiscarriage/

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes