Saturday, December 25, 2010

Time For Breakfast!

A friend of Kelly Roy's (Rachel's amazing photographer) just opened a new restaurant in Somersworth, NH.  She has been following our journey with Rachel and has graciously offered to to help us raise money to build Rachel's playground!  If you print something up from my blog, or the coupon below and bring it in with you to have breakfast any day, she will donate $1 per person with ad (everyone bring your own!) towards Rachel's Ark!  I thought this was extremely generous for a new business...  let's eat breakfast! :o)   She's at 43-45 Washington St in Somersworth and is open until 2 pm! 
If you have trouble reading this, let me know and I can email it to you!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh how I love those little hands! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We so appreciate your words of encouragement!
Thank you! ♥ The Aubes